In the present day, there are countless products and services that are available on the market. As a result, consumers find it difficult to choose the right product. In order to assist consumers in making the most informed purchase decisions possible, we have compiled a list of the Top 12 Best Clamp Meter For Hvac
In order to develop these products, our team considered customer feedback, specifications, features, and price before finalizing them. If you are looking for the Top 12 Best Clamp Meter For Hvac, this list can be used as a guide to help you make your selection. I hope you found this information useful.
Best Clamp Meter For Hvac
Klein Tools CL320KIT HVAC Kit for HVAC Testing; Digital Clamp Meter, Non-Contact Voltage Tester, and Infrared/Probe Thermometer
$88.90 in stock
- HVAC Kit with testers for the HVAC Professional; Cat. No. CL320 HVAC Digital Clamp Meter with AC Auto-Ranging, Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR/Probe Thermometer, and Cat. No. NCVT3P Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
- HVAC Clamp Meter Cat. No. CL320 with TRMS measurement technology measures AC current, NCVT, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, continuity, and temperature
- Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR Probe and Thermometer measures temperature from -40 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 300 Degrees Celsius); accurately measure surface temperature with Infrared Thermometer (DS ratio 8:1)
- Measure air vents and duct temperature using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook; calculate differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures; IR07 is not a medical device and is NOT intended for use on people or animals
- Cat. No. NCVT3P is dual-range and detects from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications; detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
KAIWEETS Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS 6000 Counts, Multimeter Voltage Tester Auto-ranging, Measures Current Voltage Temperature Capacitance Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle (AC/DC Current)
$47.99 in stock
- True-RMS clamp meter: This multimeter can accurately measure AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Frequency or Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance and also provides Diode, Continuity and Temperature tests. True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads. Easy to use for labs factories and household.
- LowZ & LPF: Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage. Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals when measuring motors and transformer. To measure the current you need to clamp the meter around one of the wires and not the whole power cord.
- NCV Detection Function: Non-contact voltage detection effectively check electrical status through measuring EM field intensity without touching any wires; The NCV button lies on the right side. Simply place your thumb on it and push.
- Multi-function: Two-color backlit LCD Display - When the voltage > 80V, the current > 3A, the LCD backlit screen turns red to warn you of high voltage/ LED Flashlight / Temperature Measurement for liquids and air conditioning ports included K-Type Thermocouple / Low Battery Indication / Auto power off after 15 minutes inactivity.
- Safety Service: Safety standard IEC 61010-1, CAT III 600V. Double insulation. 36 Months product service provided. 7/24 Customer Service.
Fluke 902 FC HVAC True-RMS Clamp Meter
$306.89 in stock
1 used from $229.95
- 200 dc current measurements to measure flame rod
- Extended resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60k
- Capture flue gas temperature
- Fluke connects your meter to your phone through Bluetooth to help you get more done faster and safer
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
Fieldpiece SC440 True RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature, Inrush Current, Capacitance and Backlight
- Volts AC/DC
- True RMS measurements
- Inrush current
- Frequency via leads and clamp
- Temperature F/C
Fieldpiece SC260 Clamp Multimeter With True Rms
1 used from $140.17
- Volts AC/DC
- 400 Amps AC;40 Mega Ohm with 0.01 resolution
- Temperature F/C
- True RMS measurements
- Low battery indicator
Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer, Pipe Temperature Clamp for HVAC, Measures -4 to +212 Degrees Fahrenheit
$23.99 in stock
1 used from $18.94
- Measures temperature from -4 to 212-degrees F (-20 - 100-degrees C) with 2% accuracy
- Clamps around pipes from 1/4 to 1-3/8-Inch diameter (up to 3.5 cm)
- Flexible lead with length of 40-Inches (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multimeter that measures temperature
- Works with any clamp meter that measures temperature
Klein Tools CL800 Digital Clamp Meter, Autoranging TRMS, AC/DC Volt/Current, LoZ, Continuity, Frequency, Capacitance, NCVT, Temp, More 1000V
$129.97 in stock
- Clamp Meter with automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes
- Thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current AC/DC Voltage & Microamps Capacitance Resistance Diodes NCV Continuity Tester Live Wire Test
- DUAL DISPLAY: The DL369 comes with a Dual 4000 Count Display to show all numbers clearly and easily while testing. There also is a Min/Max and auto ranging functions, Auto power off to conserve battery life, and test lead holders for easy transportation.
- CAPACITANCE & FREQUENCY: The DL369 measures both capacitance 4000µF & frequency providing industrial capabilities as an affordable price. This Clamp meter also measures Duty Cycle, Diode Testing, Continuity, and Resistance to 40MΩ.
- ⚡ AC/DC Microamps: The DL369 measures AC current up to 400A and AC/DC Current up to 2000µA providing you a wide testing range and reducing the need for additional tools on the jobsite.
- NCV: The DL369 has audible Non-Contact Voltage to be able to identify live lines and protect you on the jobsite. This volt meter provides increased safety with 600V CAT III & 1000V CATII safety ratings.
- ✅ 3-YEAR WARRANTY: The DL369 has a 3-year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
Clamp Meter, HVAC Meter with TRMS Tests AC/DC Voltage, AC Current, Temperature, DC micro amps, More Klein Tools CL440
- AUTOMATICALLY RANGING true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter for HVAC applications
- MEASURES 600.0 A AC current and inrush current
- MEASURES 750V AC/600V DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance, and diode tests
- K-TYPE thermocouple port for measuring temperature from -328 to 2462 Degrees Fahrenheit (-200 to 1400 Degrees Celsius)
- DETECT AC CURRENT with non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
UEi DL379B Digital Clamp Meter Auto Ranging, HVAC Current Voltage Tester w/ Magnetic Mount, Measures AC Amps AC/DC Volts Temperature Capacitance Frequency Diodes Duty Cycle Continuity Resistance NCV
$118.96 in stock
- ️ INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The DL379B is a commercial grade clamp meter with enhanced capabilities for every industrial setting. Our clamp meter measures AC Amps, AC/DC Volts, AC Microamps 2000µA, Capacitance 2000µF, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Diode Testing, Temperature, Continuity, and Resistance 40MΩ.
- ENHANCED SAFETY: The DL379B provides increased safety with a CAT IV 300V & CAT III 600V safety rating. This clamp meter includes Non-Contact Voltage to identify live lines. There are input jack locks to protect your meter from blowing a fuse.
- ✨ GREAT DESIGN: Our clamp meter includes and easy to read backlit dual display with a magnetic mount for handsfree operation. The unit also has a work light to illuminate dark areas and test lead storage for easy transport. Other features include Min/Max, auto power off to conserve battery, and a Low Battery Indicator.
- COMPLETE KIT: Also included with your clamp meter are test leads, K-Type temperature probe, 2 AAA batteries, and a zippered pouch for easy transportation.
- ✅ WARRANTY: The DL379B has a 3-year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
UEi DL479 Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS Auto Ranging 6000 Counts, HVAC Current Voltage Tester, Measures AC Amps AC/DC Volts Temperature Capacitance Frequency Diodes Duty Cycle Continuity Resistance NCV
$126.08 in stock
- TRUE RMS: This industrial clamp meter features True RMS providing accurate measurements on any type of load. The DL479 comes with a 6000-count display to provide a wide display range for any application.
- ️ HANDS FREE: Our clamp meter includes and easy to read backlight dual display with a magnetic mount for handsfree operation. The unit has a work light to illuminate dark areas and test lead storage for easy transport.
- ️ TEMPERATURE: The DL479 measures temperature and comes with a banana plug thermocouple.
- ️ INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The DL479 is a commercial grade clamp meter with enhanced capabilities for every industrial setting. Our clamp meter measures AC Amps, AC/DC Volts, DC Microamps 2000µA, Capacitance 2000µF, Frequency 99.99kHz, Diode Testing, Duty Cycle, Continuity, and Resistance 60MΩ.
- ✅ 2 YEAR WARRANTY: The DL479 provides increased safety with a 600V CAT IV & 1000V CATIII safety rating. This clamp meter includes Non-Contact Voltage to identify live lines. The DL479 includes a 2-year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
$129.00 in stock
4 used from $105.00
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilo ohms. Does not measure DC current
- The true RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit. Resistance accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V